Sunday, February 24, 2008

Micro Hydrogen Power Plant with Fuel Cell and Solar Energy


Hydrogen will be probably used in the future as a most common source of energy for running cars, producing electricity and for other purposes. Fuel cell technology, which is used to produce electricity from hydrogen, is still developing and we can expect it to be ready in a few years. Very important “hydrogen issue” is how to produce the hydrogen from water or gases– if we will use fossil fuels to produce hydrogen, pollution and CO2 production will go on … it’s not O.K. I think solar and wind energy is a good alternative and should be used for producing hydrogen.

You know me… there is no action without real green action. I have bought micro experimental Power plant (see Photo) with Fuel Cell and Solar Panel. The Power Plant is capable of producing hydrogen from water and sun energy. After hydrogen is produced and stored it is capable of producing electricity from stored hydrogen. I’m still assembling this experimental set … I will publish results on my blog.