Thursday, January 10, 2008

GOAL POST: My goal is to STOP GLOBAL WARMING, CLIMATE CHANGE AND NATURE DESTRUCTION DERIVED FROM MANKIND ACTIVITIES


So What am I doing here? I WANT TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING, CLIMATE CHANGE AND NATURE DESTRUCTION DERIVED FROM MANKIND ACTIVITIES. I WILL MAKE THIS GOAL REAL USING THE INTERNET. I know, I know... you might say it sounds impossible and stupid, but I believe this is possible. Some scientists say that global warming and climate change is a natural process. Ok I believe that's true, but I also believe that humankind is contributing a lot in this change and is speeding up the process. I know I can't stop natural earth process of climate change, but I believe we all together can stop those mankind activities contributing and speeding up the climate change. I will launch many actions towards my goal on the internet and in the real world in next few years. Everything will be published on the internet. No, I will not discuss with politicians, I will not go to streets and show posters against big businesses and oil companies, I will not write long posts about climate change how bad it is, I will not have long debates about this hot issue … no this is not my goal… MY GOAL IS TO TAKE REAL ACTIONS AND TO SAVE THE EARTH FOR OUR ANCESTORS AND TO ACOMODATE TO INEVITABLE CHANGES. I think it is time to change our minds and our thinking… we are consumers, we ordinary people have the real power to make a choice and decide (read more in my post what is my belief – Money rules the world). If you see just a little hope in this idea, just a weak light at the end of the tunnel, then please support my activities with your actions here. We can reach the goal and win together. So decide and stay in touch, support my actions with your actions – se how.